“Be the person who changes another person’s attitude; make people smile!”
- Corinne Brown
Lessons Life Has Taught Me
My students know I am always sharing my “wit and wisdom,” accumulated over 40+ years of teaching and learning about fitness, health, business, and life. Here’s a list of a few of our favorites, all conveniently in one place!
- Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
- No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
- However good or bad the situation is. It will change.
- Your children get only one childhood.
- Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good
- Life is short; enjoy it!
- Don’t compare yourself to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- You’ll never regret a good workout.
- Stay social and keep good friends.
- Be the person who changes another person’s attitude; make people smile!
- It’s never too late to be happy. It’s all up to you and no one else.
- Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does!
- Believe in yourself.
- Don’t take no for an answer. Go after what you love in life.
- Absolutely do not retire! You’ll grow old, fat, and possibly become an alcoholic.
- Doubt will just set you back.
- Save for the future, starting with your first paycheck.
- Don’t audit life. Show up and make the most of it.
- Get rid of anything that isn’t useful; Clutter weighs you down.
- Don’t wait to lose weight to start your fitness journey; it doesn’t work that way!
- Speak to yourself like you would console others.
- Practice Balance, Flexibility, and Strength. They are vital to longevity.
- Take time for yourself. It isn’t selfish but essential.
- Get a massage. It isn’t a luxury but a necessity.
- Above all – Stay true to yourself!
Please email me at email@example.com to share your thoughts or ask questions.
About the Author
Corinne Brown is a fitness professional with over 40 years of experience. She is the Founder and Owner of Fitness Incentive.