In Less Than A Minute…
InBody is the latest, most cutting-edge assessment tool available. In less than a minute, InBody will change the way you see yourself. It’s the device that looks right through you and delivers in-depth, comprehensive analysis data like no other assessment method.
For the most accurate results, it is recommended that the following guidelines be observed:
• Hydrate well the day before
• Do not drink caffeine on the day of your test
• Do not eat for 3-4 hours prior to testing
• Do not exercise 6-12 hours prior to testing
• Do not take InBody Test after a shower or sauna
• Do not consume alcohol for 24 hours prior to testing
• Ensure access to both feet with removable footwear (no socks or pantyhose)
• Do not wear jewelry- all jewelry will have to be removed prior to testing
• Measure after standing for at least 5 minutes
• For females, avoid having measurement during menstrual period as total body water will be higher than normal
• Individuals with pacemakers or other electronic medical devices should not take the InBody Test
After you free initial assessment, you’ll be able to purchase additional InBody Assessments:
Individual Assessment Scan – $50
Package of 6 Scans – $240
InBody scanning will also be included free with all Personal Training Packages.
Speak to your trainer about scheduling your InBody scan.
Body Composition Testing and Beyond
The InBody 570 goes beyond traditional body composition analysis. It not only analyzes how much fat and muscle you have, but it also measures your Total Body Water and divides it into Intracellular Water and Extracellular Water, values important for understanding a user’s fluid distribution in wellness and fitness contexts. Watch the video below to learn more:
Impedances—and only impedances—the currents encounter are measured in order to determine accurate body composition. No empirical estimations (such as age or gender) are used or required to express your body composition.
45 Second Test
Measure your fat, muscle, and water levels in less than a minute, with none of the discomforts associated with traditional body composition assessment techniques. No dunking. No pinching. Simply stand on the device and hold the hand electrodes. Safe, low-level currents are sent through the body via the hand and foot electrodes.
Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis
Safe, low-level currents are sent through the body through the hand and foot electrodes. The impedance the currents encounter are measured, and from there, your body composition is derived. With InBody’s patented technology, BIA has never been more highly correlated with gold standard methods until now.
(Click the image to zoom)
Explore the Results Sheet
Each InBody Test will print out a full-page results sheet detailing the muscle, fat, and water values of the user. The InBody 570 provides you with lean mass and fat values in each segment of the body to give you a proper assessment of body composition.
Segmental Fat And Lean Mass Analysis
Identify how many pounds of lean mass and fat are in each body segment. This can be utilized to determine how specific diets and exercises are affecting the body composition.
You can identify and track inflammation, swelling, and even injuries with ECW/TBW Analysis while monitoring how this ratio changes over time under the Body Composition History chart.