In the last six months, our customers have rated us a 4.9 out of 5 stars specifically for our Salon. And you probably didn’t even know we had one!
Doing it with style: Megan Brough, Rose White, Melissa Esposito and Lauren McGovern of Incentives Hair Salon
Trying not to make an ASS out of U and ME.
Here at Incentives we are always shocked when a gym member steps through our doors and after first exclaiming “Oh wow, it smells so nice in here – and it’s so quiet!” follows that up with something like, “I didn’t know you had all these services to offer in here!” I guess we just ASSUME that everyone knows all that goes on behind the glass doors. We ASSUME that you all know we not only offer massage, facials, nails, waxing, laser services, acupuncture, chiropractic services but also have a full-service hair salon as well. But clearly we are sometimes incorrect and should probably stop ASSUMING – we all know what happens when you do that!
So In Case You Don’t Know
I thought I’d take a few minutes of your time here to tell you a little bit about our SALON services in particular. Did you know….
- We have four (yes, four!) highly educated, licensed Stylists working with us who together have over 65 years of experience in the industry. (They’re pictured above. Learn more about them here)
- We are open for salon appointments Monday through Friday from 9 am to 8 pm, and Saturday from 8 am to 6 pm. (A total of 65 hours a week!)
- We offer both traditional as well as ORGANIC hair color and between the two lines have over 70 colors to choose from!
- In the last six months, our customers have rated us a 4.9 out of 5 stars specifically for our Salon
- A traditional Cut & Blow is our most popular service at Incentives (430 in the last six months alone) followed closely by our Single Process Color (410) and then a Blowout (229)
Now That You Know…
Hopefully, these highlights (no pun intended) give you some sense of what we are all about beyond the glass doors of Incentives Organic Spa and SALON. Feel free to stop in anytime for a tour! We’d love to meet you and show you around a bit. In addition, our website provides full descriptions of ALL of our services (http://www.incentivespasalon.com) as well as a place to book online at your convenience.
About the Author
Heidi Manzo is the manager of Incentives Organic Spa and Salon, located in Fitness Incentive, behind the glass doors.