Fitness Incentive has always prided itself on our commitment to cleanliness. In the post-COVID world, we have redoubled our focus on keeping the space clean and disinfected. Here’s a summary:
- If you are not feeling well, please do not come to the gym.
- If there is any change in your health, please inform us. We will put your membership on freeze.
- Masks are optional for all vaccinated members and employees, as per CDC recommendations. Masks are required for non-vaccinated members and employees. (There are several companies making “athletic-friendly” masks for use while exercising, including Halo Life, Under Armor, Athleta, New Balance, Space Masks, and others.) If you choose to wear a mask, we strongly recommend you invest in a good quality one designed for exercise, and that you clean it daily.
- Reservations are recommended for all classes. You will be able to make the reservation through the mobile app and our website.
- We have installed MERV13 air filters on all of our Ac units, as required by New York State.
- We have implemented expanded cleaning protocols to ensure all equipment is cleaned after use. You are also requested to clean any equipment that you use.
- We have installed hands-free cleaning solution dispensers to complement our hands-free towel dispensers. Hand sanitizing stations are available around the gym. You should use them frequently.
- We’ve deployed over a dozen UV-C light units throughout the gym and will be doing a scheduled nightly disinfecting of the entire facility with UV-C light.
- Our capacity control software will let members know, through our website and app, how many people are in the gym at any time. You’re able to check the number of people at the gym before you decide to come down to work out.
Classes will be offered indoors, outdoors, and via our video channel. Indoor and outdoor classes will have limits on attendance to insure social distancing protocols are observed. They will require a reservation, which can be easily made using the app, or on our website. Video classes are available both live and on-demand, also through our website for all active members. No reservations are required for video classes.
Only members will be able to reserve classes.
- We recommend that you bring your own mat and towel to class.