Anyone who knows Liz knows that she is passionate about fitness and health. She is always finding new ways to grow and live her best possible life! For the past 25+ years, she has been leading fitness classes at the Fitness Incentive. She challenges her students to reach their potential and maximize their goals. In an effort to have more balance in her own life and to expand what she could offer my students, she found yoga and her journey on the mat began.
Post-Rehab Exercise Specialist
Words to live by: “Do your practice and all is coming” K. Pattabhi Jois
What motivates me: Seizing the day by getting an early start, so I can get in all the things I enjoy and love to do!
Favorite music to workout to is: Old School Hip Hop and R & B
Guilty Pleasure: Wine, cheese and Pizza
- SMART Personal training
- 200 hr Jewel in the lotus Yoga training
- 200 Hr Hot Yoga training
- 64 Hr Primary Series Course
- 24 Hr Nadi Shodahana (2nd Series) Course
- Inferno Hot Pilates Level 1
- I am currently attending an Apprenticeship program at Ashtanga Yoga Long Island with my teacher Aura Reveral.